Apple Configurator Device Enrollment
IT Administrator can enroll iOS devices manually into DEP using Apple Configurator tool on a Mac computer. The DEP enables supervision and locks MDM profile in the device.
- On a Mac Computer, launch Apple Configurator 2 tool.
- Connect iPhone or iPad to Mac Computer via USB Data cable.
- Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment.
Adding MDM Server:
You can enter MDM Server name as “Codeproof”
The Hostname/Url can be found here:
- Login to Cloud Console.
- Go to EMM from the top menu.
- Then go to Apple Configurator Settings.
- On the right side panel, DEP Server url will be shown.
- Copy and paste it to Hostname field in the Apple Configurator wizard. See below.
Sign in to the Apple Business Manager account:
Download PDF Guide here.
If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com for help.