Apple Software Update Management
Using the Codeproof MDM/EMM Platform, The IT Administrator can remotely manage the iOS software updates on hundreds of iPhone and iPad devices simultaneously. The device must be supervised.
Here are the steps.
- Login to Cloud Console and then go to Mobile Policy Manager from the top menu.
- Select a iOS Device or a group devices from the left-side tree panel.
- Now go to “Command Center” from the right side tab.
- Select “Schedule Software Update” Command to push the software updates remotely.
Select “Schedule Software Update” Command:
Select the software update types:
- Download and install the software update
- Download the software update without installing it
- Install an already downloaded software update