Blocking the default applications in Apple Devices
Using the Codeproof MDM/EMM platform, IT administrator can remotely block all the default applications in the iPhone and iPad devices. The device must be supervised in this case. Both Application whitelisting and blacklisting options are available.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Console and then go to Mobile Policy Manager from the top menu.
- Select a iOS Device or a group of devices from the left-side tree panel.
- Now go to “iOS Restrictions” from the right side tab.
- If you want to block few apps, use Application Blacklisting option.
- If you want to block all the apps and keep only few apps then use Application whitelisting option.
- Apps will be immediately hidden in the device and can be re-enabled later if required. See below image illustrations.
Cloud Admin Dashboard
Phone Home Screen
Only Phone app and Settings apps are show in the home screen. All the other apps are hidden.