Configuring iOS 7 App Policies
Codeproof management platform now allows administrator to configure iOS 7 app policies. Some of the policies requires devices must be configured as supervised devices using Apple’s Configurator tool.
1. Login to Codeproof console.
2. Go to Mobile Policy Manager from top menu bar.
3. Select a group or individual device.
4. In the right side panel go to “iOS Security” tab and then go to “iOS Group Policy” sub-tab.
5. Un-check “Inherit” check box and modify any policies and hit “Save” button
6. Policies will be enforced in the selected target device(s).
Related iOS7 articles:
Questions/comments, ask our 24/7 customer support at support@Codeproof.com