How to block all the downloaded apps in iOS?
Using Codeproof, Administrator can block all the downloaded apps in iPhone and iPad. Here are the steps.
1. Login to Codeproof cloud console
2. Select “Mobile Policy Manager” from top menu
3. Select a group of iOS devices or a single iOS device from left-side tree
4. On right side, go to “iOS Security” and then go to “iOS Group Policy”
5. Look for “Media and Content Restrictions” box and select “Allowed Apps rating” to “Dont allow apps”. Then hit “Save” button. This will hide all the apps.
KEYWORDS: Block apps in iPhone, Block apps in iPad, Apps blocking, apps blacklisting, iOS Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM)