How to bulk enroll devices in the Codeproof Platform?
To make device enrollment easier, The MDM Administrator can create a separate enrollment account in Codeproof console for device enrollment purposes. Then email the enrollment account userid/password with an app download link to all the users/employees.
- Login To Cloud Console. Then go to “Administration” panel from the top menu.
- Select “Add New” to create a new administrator account.
- Create a new user for example email@example.com
- Make sure to select the User Role “Enrollment” ( Enrollment role can not login to admin portal. Only used in the device to register it)
- Now this new account can be used to enroll the devices. See below image illustrations.
Note: This enrollment account can’t be used to log-in to Administration Console.
Email the below App download link and enrollment account/password to all your employees for device enrollment.
- For iOS devices, Apple iTunes App link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-security-cloud-mdm/id567173760
- For Samsung Devices – Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.samsung.security
- For LG Devices – Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.lg.security
- Other Android devices – Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.device.security
After installing the above MDM app in the Device, Open the App and user can enter following data to enroll his/her phone/tablet devices.
Enrollment Id: (The Enrollment id can be employee id or employee name. This can be used to identify the device in the Codeproof cloud console)
See below image illustrations.
For questions/comments, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org