How to enable location permissions?
iPhone and iPad
In case of Agent less MDM (DEP or Profile based), Please follow this article.
In case of MDM App based install follow below steps.
To enable location permission in iOS, Please follow the below steps.
- In the iPhone or iPad, Open “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Privacy”.
- Now tap on “Location Services”.
- Select “Codeproof App” and select “Always”. See below image illustration.
- Now power restart the device.
- Finally Open Codeproof App to receive locations in the background.
In Android M(marshmallow) and higher, Codeproof Android EMM/MDM app needs to have the “Location” permission enabled in order location to work properly.
In the device, You can enable location permission manually by going to “Settings”
- Open Settings App
- Tap on “Applications”
- Now tap on “Application Manager”
- Then select “Codeproof MDM app”
- Now tap on “Permissions”
- Now make sure that the location permission is selected. See below image illustrations.
- After you enable the permission, power restart the device. Now the device will upload locations to Codeproof Cloud Console.
In the below image, The location permission is enabled.
In the below image, Permissions are not enabled.