How to enable passcode lock in iPhone and iPad
Here are the steps to remotely enable passcode lock in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices using Codeproof MDM.
1. Log-in to Codeproof Console here
2. Go to Mobile Policy Manager from top menu
3. Expand left-side tree and select your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
4. On right side, select iOS Group Policy tab
5. Then select “iOS configurations” tab
6. Select “Enable screen lock passcode” check box and select appropriate password lengths,,etc
7. Now your device will prompt you to enter passcode. Use strong passcode to protect your phone from Un-authorized access.