How to prevent the Mobile Device Management protection from being turned off?
The EMM administrator can remotely prevent the mobile device management (MDM) protection from being turned-off by end users. Below are the steps.
- Login to Codeproof Cloud Console
- Go to Mobile Policy Manager from the TOP menu
- Then select a single device and or a group of devices from the left side tree
- From the right side panel, go to “Samsung Security” or “LG Security” and then go to “Device Restrictions”
- Check “Enable” checkbox and then uncheck “Enable Device Admin”
- Then hit “Save”
- Now end users won’t be able to disable MDM “Device Administrations” on selected Samsung Or LG Devices. See below image illustrations.
Samsung Device MDM enable/disable restriction policy:
LG Device MDM enable/disable restriction policy: