How to remotely install security certificates in Android?
MDM Administrator can remotely install security certificates(credentials) in Samsung and LG based mobile devices.
- Login to Codeproof Cloud Console
- Go to Mobile Policy Manager from the TOP menu
- Then select a single device and or a group of devices from the left side tree
- From the right side panel, go to “Command Center”
- Select command “Install Certificates”
- Select the certificate file from the local computer
- Enter the certificate name(alias) and password for the security certificate
- Select the certificate store.
- Click on “Send Command” to push the certificate to selected devices. See below image.
Installing Security Certificate for a Samsung device.
Installing Security Certificate for a LG device.