How to remove Codeproof ?
Here are the steps to uninstall Codeproof from Android and iOS devices. Please follow the steps carefully.
Steps to remove Codeproof from Android based devices(Phone & tablets):
1. Disable Device Administration
- Open “Settings” App
- Tap on “Security”
- Now again tap on “Select Device Administrators” or “Tablet Administrators”
- Uncheck “Codeproof Device Administration”
- Select “DEACTIVATE” to disable MDM
2. Uninstall MDM app
- Now again go to “Settings”
- Then head to “Applications” or “Apps” and to “Manage Applications”
- In the next window swipe down until you find “Codeproof” and tap on that
- In the next window you will be seeing “Uninstall”
- Now tap on that to Uninstall it Successfully
To remove Codeproof from Android M (Marshmallow), follow these instructions.
Steps to remove Codeproof from iOS Devices(iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch):
1. Remove MDM Profile
- Open “Settings” App and then go to “General” section and then go to “Device Management” section. Select “Codeproof MDM Profile” and tap on “Remove Management” button and remove it. If it ask for passcode, enter your phone passcode. Here are the detailed instructions to remove MDM profile.
2. Uninstall Codeproof App
- Hold and press Codeproof App icon until cancel mark appears. Click on cancel mark to delete the App.
If you have any difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com