Profile based MDM enrollment – BYOD Scenario
For Apple iPhone and iPad devices, The Administrator can push a MDM profile to devices. There are two ways.
Push a individual profile to each device.
The Administrator can send MDM profile using a SMS or Email.
- In the Admin console, go to “Policy Manager” from the top menu.
- Tap on “Enroll a Device” button. See below image illustrations.
- Enter a name of the Employee.
- Select the device type “iPhone”.
- Select “Profile based enrollment”.
- Select group “iOS Devices”.
- Select “Send enrollment instructions”.
- Enter the phone number or email.
- The profile download link will be sent in the SMS or Email to the phone.
- In the device, Tap on the profile url link to install the profile.
Download a single MDM profile and send it to all the devices.
The Administrator can directly download the codeproof mdm profile and deploy it to all the mobile devices using a simple email.
- Download MDM profile from here.
- Distribute the profile over email or a webpage.
- End user can install the profile using a safari web browser.
- After the MDM profile installation, Device will automatically appear in the Codeproof cloud management console.
If you have any difficulties, Contact Codeproof support here.