Remote File Management in Android
Using the Codeproof Platform, The MDM Administrator can remotely access files in the android devices. Currently the following commands are supported.
- Push a file or upload file to device.
- Pull a file or retrieve a file from the device.
- Rename a file in the device.
- Delete a file from the device.
- Login to the Codeproof Cloud Console.
- Select “Policy Manager” from the top menu.
- Select a device or a group of devices from the left side tree panel.
- On right side, Go to command center and select Push File, Pull File, Rename File or Delete File commands.
- Commands are executed instantly on any android devices.
- In order to view the downloaded file, Please make sure to right-click on the left-side device node and do a “Refresh” to get the updated command status. See below image illustrations.
Command Center Commands:
Remotely accessing a file from the device:
In order to view the downloaded file, Please make sure to right-click on the left-side device node and do a “Refresh” to get the updated status. See below.
Now download or view the file in the web browser by clicking on the link below.
Uploading a file to device SD Card:
Renaming the file in the device: