Remotely locking iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices
Using Codeproof, MDM Administrator can remotely lock iOS devices and post a message with call back phone number. Simple and easy.
1. Login to Codeproof Console
2. Go to Mobile Policy Manager from top Menu bar
3. Select your iOS device from left-side tree
4. On right side panel, go to “Command Center”
5. Select “Screen Lock” command
6. Enter a optional “message” and a callback “phone number” and hit “Send”. (Note: Message and Number only available in iOS7 and above)
7. Device will be locked immediately and your message will be displayed. See below pictures.
The device will display custom message and callback phone number. Who ever has the phone, He/She should be able to call the number that Admin provided in the command. See below.