Removing Android Enterprise MDM
Here are the steps to remove Android Enterprise MDM from a device.
- Login to Cloud Console
- Select “Policy Manager” from the top menu
- Then expand the left side panel and then select a device from the mobile policy manager.
- On right side go to “Command Center” tab.
- Select “Un-manage” command.
- Enter the command name and then click on “send command to device”.
- The MDM will be removed from the device instantly.
- Now you can delete the device-entry from the Console. Select the device node and right click and then select “Delete” from the menu to remove the device from console. See below image illustrations.
Un-install MDM from the device:
Delete the Device from the Console: