Reverting Policy Changes
It is easy to revert all the policy changes in the device by moving the devices to a new group for example “Open Devices” group.
In this example,
LG Devices – Contains custom “App Restriction” policies.
Open Devices – Does not have any “App restriction” policies.
- Create a new group called “Open Devices” with no policies.
- Make sure to check “Enable” checkbox policy at the Open Devices group (In this case it is for the “App Restrictions” tab).
- Drag and drop devices from “LG Devices” to “Open Devices” group.
- Send a “Device Ping” command.
- Now the device will revert it’s restriction policies.