Secure Web Browser with Remote Administration
Codeproof Web browser security app for Android and iOS allows IT administrators to restrict Web access based on specific keywords and URLs. IT Administrators can also use the Codeproof cloud-based mobile app management console to access only a pre-defined set of websites during office hours. These settings can be changed remotely across the network and integrated with a range of policies managing other aspects of enterprise mobility.
Some of the features supported by the Codeproof Secure Browser include:
- Remotely allow only required websites (whitelist)
- Block certain websites (blacklist)
- Block websites based on a keyword in the content
- Block websites based on a keyword in the URL
- Block all advertisements
- Block malicious websites
- Setting homepage & web shortcuts
Browser App Screens
The enterprise mobility management is now simplified!
The comprehensive SaaS enterprise mobility management solution is offered on an affordable, no-obligation subscription-basis pricing model.